Friday, April 2, 2010

Colours:It's just her that I love so much


Specially dedicated to Michelle, my love

It's been almost a month since we got together
I couldn't help thinking why would you attracted me so much
Despite your petite look, you're sometimes quite tough during time of pressure
But now that we've got together, I noticed that you have
give in much easier to rely on me..
I just found out that I want you to rely on me..
But that's the thing about you, funny but lovely
Spending time together has been something like a routine
but i'm never bored by it..
In fact, it's becoming more of a habit now..
It's not just about being together in a relationship,
You've filled the emptiness that I had been feeling..
You've been my ears, that listen to my everything..
the comforting touch you give that tells me I'm not alone..

Sometimes I can just calm all my worries by just looking at you..
And sometimes,my heart beats faster than bullet train when I see you..

My palms sweat in the presence of your beauty,
because sometimes it's just breathtaking..
Sometimes,
there's a rush where I wanna just hug you & tell you..
You're beautiful.. & have deeply attracted me..
Watching bloody movies with violent scences, I'm always the one
seemed like hiding behind you..
But it was during those times, I looked at you quietly..
Thinking of you just make my day happier
And with every moments we spent together
You're bringing colours to my dreams, memorable & lovely..
It's been so long since I could remember one.. when they are all just BLACK and
you're giving me episodes of my dreams, and we're writing chapters of our stories..
Every day has just been more meaningful to live
It's not just me alone in my world, but you've become part of who I am now..
Welcome to my world, our world..
It's just you that I love so much..
with love, Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment